6. Aerobinen TKD
Taekwondo aerobics refers to the Taekwondo movements composed with music and musical instruments to perform gymnastic-type movements.
① Contest method: Cut-off
② Contest time: More than 1 minute and 50 seconds and less than 2 minutes
③ Uniform and Items
- Top may be chosen, but Dobok pants and belt should be worn.
- Any necessary items and make-up can be used in the program arrangement of Taekwondo Aerobics, but they will not effect the scoring. ④ Number of contestants : 7 to 9 people
⑤ Compulsory regulations
- Hand movements shall follow basic Taekwondo movements.
- Kicks shall follow basic Taekwondo kicks.
- Music CD or usb must be submitted at the place, date, and time designated by the Organization Committee.
- It is required to change formation during the performance more than three times.
⑥ Designated technique movements It is possible to change the contest specifications of compulsory techniques depending on the situation of the event. However, all members need to perform compulsory techniques together.
- Repeating side kick : 2 times - 47 -
- Head-high roundhouse kick : 2 times
- Back kick : 2 times
- Jumping side kick : 2 times
- Back whip kick : 2 times
- Tornado kick : 2 times
- Acrobatic motion : 2 times
- Taekwondo hand movements : more than 10 times
⑦ Marking Criteria
- Accuracy (4.0 points) A. Accuracy of movements : accuracy of Taekwondo movements B. Designated technique movements : Designated technique movements which are specified in the Hanmadang regulations
- Program arrangement (6.0 points) A. Skill (2.0 points) : Balance between rhythm and the movements B. Expressivity (2.0 points) : Balance between the dynamic expressions and music C. Creativeness (2.0 points) : Creative presentation and artistic values
- Taekwondo Aerobics Score Chart Marking Criteria Marking Criteria Details Point Accuracy (4.0) Accuracy of movements 4.0 Designated technique movements Program arrangement (6.0) Skill 2.0 Expressivity 2.0 Creativeness 2.0
⑧ Scoring method
- Accuracy A. Accuracy of movements : 0.1-point deduction per inaccurate movement B. Designated technique movements : 0.3-point deduction per failure to perform designated technique movements which are specified in the Hanmadang Regulations.
- Program arrangement A. Skill : Balance between rhythm and the movements B. Expressivity : Balance between the dynamic expressions and music C. Creativeness : Creative presentation and artistic values - 48 -
- Points will not be deducted for every mistake. Points will be deducted after watching the entire program arrangement.
⑨ Penalty deduction (“Gam-jeom") and disqualification ("Sil-gyouk")
- Penalties are given by the chief referee.
- The penalties are warning("Gyong-go"), deduction("Gam-jeom"), and disqualification ("Sil-gyouk"). One deduction penalty is equal to a 0.1 point deduction.
- Deduction(“Gam-jeom") A. Conducting undesirable acts B. Disturbing the referee or the staffs to proceed during the contest C. If a contestant lacks or exceeds the time, 0.3 points will be deducted for every 10 seconds. D. If the number of contestants does not meet the required limit, 3 points will be deducted per person. E. Stepping over the boundary line of the contest area results to a 0.3 point deduction. F. Not performing the compulsory technical movements will deduct 0.3 points per movement.
- Penalty points shall be deducted from the participant's total score.
- Disqualification("Sil-gyouk") A. Entering the contest on behalf of other players B. When any team copies another team’s Taekwondo Aerobics or demonstrates a Taekwondo Aerobics that has been awarded a prize in World Taekwondo Hanmadang in the past 5 years C. When wearing the incorrect uniform ⑩ Decision of contest The decision of the contest shall be made in accordance with the Article 27 of Referee Decision and Publication.